Official letters are a form of communication in education, business and other formal relations. Write a formal letter is not difficult to do, as all you need is a set of very specific and clear rules to follow. The important thing is the correct structure of the letter, but you should also make sure that the language you use is formal. Abbreviations and nicknames are not allowed. You must also write the letter short and without any unnecessary information.
- Insert the names and addresses of the sender and recipient. . Write your full name and address in the upper right corner of the page Your name and first name should be in the same line. followed by your street, city, state and zip code in a column among them. Be. The name and address of the person who engaged the letter for in the same way on the left side of the page Position the name about 2 centimeters lower than you.
- Write the date. An official letter has to have a date to indicate when it was written. Put the date in your address. It should be a return between your address and the date.
- Address of the recipient of the letter in an appropriate manner. If you do not know who the letter is, they speak with "Dear Sir or Madam." If you know who you are writing to, the recipient's address by the last name and put the title "Mr.", "Mrs." or "Mrs." before the surname. There should always be a comma at the end of the address.
- Write the body. Move to a return under the address and start the body with a capital letter. First, ask the reasons why you write. then explain the situation or problem and finally specify what kind of reaction you expect from the person receiving the letter. Share specific points that you will make in the letter in individual paragraphs.
- Sign the letter. Move to a return in the body of the letter. If you do not know who the letter is, you have the letter signed "Sincerely," and if you know the name of that with conclusion "Sincerely". The deregistration always ends.
- Add your signature. Allow about three centimeters of space between the sign and from your written signature. Be the first and second family name your first name. If you have a dot, place them in parentheses and write it in front of the name. Your handwritten signature goes between the characters of and the printed signature.
Tags: #official letter sampleDownload Full Image