There are many different types of jobs that are available in the field of military. The main aim for writing the military resume is to get a job with the relevant job profile. While drafting the resume for military services, you need to have a well-customized resume, highlight your experience and skill set in a positive manner.
Tips for writing an effective resume for military jobs
- Your resume should have a professional outlook, so that the recruiter can be impressed with its first look. Use bullet points, heading and sub-heading in your resume. Highlight the important points of the resume and make sure that it impresses the recruiter in a positive manner.
- Be short and concise in drafting your resume, as it should go up to a maximum of 2 pages in length. Make sure that you provide the updated information to the recruiter.
- Use simple language in drafting the resume so that the recruiter can easily understand. Avoid using flowery language and jargons; otherwise it may irritate the recruiter and they might simply reject your resume
- Keep a copy of the resume for future reference and make sure that the resume is error free
- Mention reference in the resume, as it helps in the recruitment process i.e. the recruiter can get a personalized view about the candidate from the referral. The referral can be from the same company or from the previous company where the candidate has worked with the referral.
Military Resume Sample
Let us have a look on how to write a resume for any military jobs.
Name: Albert Joe
Address: 123 Jack Darnel Road, New York, United States
Phone number: 987-123-4545
Looking for the position of a military technician in your organization, where I can use my technical skills in the best possible way to helps in increasing the productivity.
I have an experience of more than 5 years in this domain, as a technician and want to continue my hard work and dedication for building a long term career with your organization.
Skill set and core competences
- Excellent management and analytical skills, along with military verbal and written communicational that helps in managing the work in a positive manner
- Have cordial relation between the colleagues/workers and other staff member, as it leads to completion of task within the given deadline
- Well organized and positive thinking ability that leads to positive output in the future
- Well-versed with the knowledge of the related domain that will help in resolving technical issues in an effective manner
- Enthusiastic, excellent team player and fast learner focusing on the target completion
- Military knowledge of the use of various tools and equipments
Organizational Name: ABC Military, Arcata, United States
Duration: October 2006- till date
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify the issue/problem in different parts of the machineries and tools and repair them as soon as possible
- Provide maintenance to the machinery parts and provide oiling to the major components
- Supervise the junior member of the team and make sure that the work in completed within the deadline
- Assure safety and security of the machines and equipments after repair work
- Bachelor's in Science from New York University, New York, United States in the year 2006
- High School Diploma from Antonio High School, New York, United States in the year 2003
Achievements and recognition
- Awarded as the best technician of the year from ABC Military, Arcata, United States in the year 2010
Areas of interest
Latest tools and technology
Name: Mr. Joe De'costa
Designation: Senior technician
Organization: ABC Military, Arcata, United States
Phone No: 786-999-8989
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Personal Details
- Date of Birth: August 12, 1981
- Nationality: American
- Marital status: Unmarried
- Children: None
In conclusion, you can use this sample resume to construct your own customized resume for any job vacancy in the field of military.
Tags: #resume writing