An executive resume is drafted in order to get an interview call from any of reputed organization with the desired profile. The position of any executive is related to almost all the sectors such as sales and marketing, information technology, finance, etc. There are many job seekers that apply for the job of an executive in any of the organization with their related specialization, but due to the lack of knowledge on how to write an executive resume, are disqualified from the employer.
Basically resume writing is an act that compels the recruiter to call you up for an interview session. The basic instinct of drafting a resume is to highlight the essential aspects of the resume such as academic details, career objective, achievements, professional experience along with the roles and responsibilities that the candidate play in their current and previous organization and the contact details. Before drafting an executive resume, make sure that the information that you enter is relevant and to the point, so that the recruiter can get an overview about professional and personal details. Avoid using complicated sentence and flowery language in your resume, i.e. be simple so that the reader/recruiter can easily understand your points. Use same formatting (font name, font size, and alignment) throughout the resume, as it will give a professional outlook.
Now let us have a look at a sample resume for the position of associate executive manager.
Name: Lombard Dains
Address: 555 Green Hills, New York, USA, 666666
Email address: email@example.com
Contact Number: 654-987-9898
Aspiring for the job of an associate executive manager in your organization where I can put to use my unique problem solving ability to
I am highly skilled and trained professional with 7 years experience in this domain. I am very much eager to join your organization and be a part of its success and growth.
Qualities and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as it helps in convincing the clients and customers
- Well-versed in decision making and management skills, as it leads to a successful business activity
- Hard-working, dedicated towards work; able to work well under stress and come up with effective solution
- Able to adapt any type of environment and capable to develop good relationship with the workers and the co-workers of the organization
- Clear with the basic terminology and excellent motivator that helps in achieving the deadline
- Perform multi-tasking ability i.e. manage multiple task in a single time that helps in saving time and increase in productivity
Designation: Associate Executive Manager
Organization name: ABNC Association Inc. Unites States
Duration: October 2006-till date
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare new strategies and plans for increasing the productivity and improving the quality of the services. Strategies and planning are also reviewed from time to time.
- Analyze every aspect of the business carefully and set the priority according to the different plans
- Conduct training sessions for the new joined people and make sure that they fully understand the policies, rules and regulation
- Keep a track of the overall activity of the employee including the punctualities of the workers, their performance and the quality of the work, so that they can be referred for promotion or incentive bonus
- Conduct a questionnaire session with the employees to clear their doubts and other work related issues.
- Offer onsite support to the clients and customers and make sure that the products are delivered on time
- Master's in Business Management (MBA) in Marketing from New York University, United States in the year 2005
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics and Statistics as a subsidiary paper from New York University, United States in the year 2003
- High School Diploma from St. Xavier's College, New York, USA, 2000
Areas of Interest
- Sales and marketing
Name: Somali Richards
Designation: Senior Manager
Organization: ABNC Association Inc. Unites States
Phone No: 659-874-1212
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Personal Details
- Birth date: January 10, 1982
- Nationality: American
- Marital status: Single
- Children: None
The above sample will provide you the answer to the question 'how to write an executive resume', so that you can make a customized resume for the related position.
Tags: #resume writing